The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
A
llan K. Chalmers

Friday, March 19, 2010

A new day...

Well here I am...sceptical and ambitious as I never thought I of all people would be doing this, a blog. I started to read others and enjoyed their moments and insight and thought of all things this could be a therapeutic exercise for myself.
I had started a Gratitude journal many times and loved the quiet reflections every night to find one thing in that crazy day that made me smile or laugh or cry but taught me something - something I could be grateful for. This is what I have found many people post about. So I too will join the league of blogger's and share with you my love, life, and gratitude as it comes and goes!
Thanks Heather (my sis in law for the inspiration!)

1 comment: