So Hudson decided to wake super early this morning...around 4:30am early. It is now 1:45pm and he has fallen asleep twice for maybe 5 min each...we wait untill breathing is slow and steady and put him in his crib...we walk out and close the door and there he is awake. The second time I let him cry but seriously this kid has some staying power. SO he is awake but pleaseant as always. HE is not a sleeper but then again nor am I. I wish I could say that he makes up for it at night but no on the average he is still waking 3-5 times a night. I am tired but when I look at those chocolate brown eyes and the i am adorable smile which nmow consists of scrunching up his nose I melt and am so happy that not only do I have one handsome and charming little man...I have three...Everett, Nolen and Hudson. All who make the energizer bunny look weak! I am so grateful for my beautiful boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment